Making waste removal safe and easy on the environment
Garbage chute cleaning services that help you and the environment
Neglecting your garbage chute can cause you and your tenants harm.
Chute Clean can help eliminate all of the above using our environmentally friendly cleaning solutions that ensure that every crack and crevice is clear of hazardous grime and bacteria.
Our garbage chute cleaning process
- High powered, remotely operated jet cleaning system with a specialised rotating washer head.
- The cleaning system is winched to the top floor of the tower block.
- The rotating washer head is connected to the high-pressure system delivering a constant jet of steam at up to 350 bars of pressure.
- The rotating washer head is lowered using a winch down the waste disposal chute.
- As the rotating washer head descends, the high pressure cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising takes place.
- Any residual waste and water is washed down the chute and collected into the refuse container placed underneath.
- Waste is then emptied into bags and disposed of in the rubbish bin.
- All the garbage waste in the cleaning process is removed to prevent any contamination of the surrounding areas.
- All tape/cones/signage will be removed from site and the hopper doors and garbage room is cleaned, sanitised, and deodorised.
Australia’s leading garbage chute cleaning experts in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane
We service some of Australia’s best renowned building and strata management companies.
Get a simple quote
Call (02) 8324 1411 or complete the form below and we will get back to you personally within 24 hours.